Sunday, October 11, 2009

Holiday workout - and healthy snack

So, I always talk about not letting your motivation and fitness slip when we go away on holidays. It is so easy to slip in to our old routines of not working out.

I was away on my honeymoon, and despite travelling a lot, I still managed to work out 5-6 times in the 3 weeks. And not just little ones either, but full strong ones. But I also have shown 3 simple exercises that won't take long and that you can do anywhere. It just happened to be this one in Sydney with glorious sun-shine. Enjoy the view of the harbour.

I have also given a recipe for some healthy snacks that are easy to make, and will give you are great boost straight after your workout. So enjoy and keep the faith



Healthy bars: So easy to make, even adults will like them: 4 bars: 1/4 cup honey 1/4 cup cashewbutter or peanut butter 3/4 cup porridge oats chopped nuts or dried fruits Melt the honey and cashew butter until liquid, then add fruit and oats. Roll up until hardened. Flatten out on plate, put in fridge. For energy snack bar, add 1 scoop of whey protein powder



No comments:

Post a Comment