Monday, June 15, 2009

Top five foods for weight loss, and some tips for saving money

I am listing my top fives in 3 categories, fruits nuts and vegetables.

What are yours?

These are the foods you should always include in your meals one way or another. I am coming on to meats etc in my next blog

Fruits
1) Pink Grapefruit
2) Apples
3) Blueberries
4) Kiwi's
5) Oranges

Vegetables
1) Spinach
2) Red Peppers
3) Broccoli
4) Onions
5) Asparagus

Nuts
1) Walnuts
2) Almonds
3) Pecan Nuts
4) Cashews
5) Pine nuts

All of the above are my diet every week, and they help me maintain a healthy balance of protein and carbs

Furthermore, if you eat all of the above and do your shopping at say Lidl or Aldi (they have organic sections now) you can save yourself quite a bit (I am in no way associated with either but have seen my shopping bills being cut in half) I also do some of my shopping here www.organicsupermarket.ie

Again, I have no ties with these but I ordered my first lot last week, and it arrived the next day. Very cool.

Also you can still sign up for the bootcamp and get that sexy body in time for the August holidays. Remember we are here for you for your health

www.phoenixpbootcamp.com

In the meantime, stay healthy and keep the faith

Please comment on here with your top 5 foods that you think should make it...

No comments:

Post a Comment