Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Great healthy lunch for less than 2 Euro


One of the ethos's of our bootcamp ==>bootcamp<==, is that you have to have a healthy diet. We always maintain that you can not ever outrun, outsprint or outtrain a poor diet.

I do get a lot of questions about the cost of living healthy. Well, its not that expensive. I went to LIDL at lunch time to once again prove my point. The vegetables I picked up (pepper and tomato) were organic. Yes, LIDL do organic.

What I decided on was a Garlic and corriander wrap with Houmus, roast chicken, rocket, feta, pepper, and tomato. Wow, I am full after this and this is the lay out of it:

It cost me €2.04 for the actual food, and the it had 310 calories and 11.6 grams of fat (daily intake should be around 67 grams)

Now don't tell me you cant do this.

This is also good for losing general fat and boosting your metabolism

With our bootcamps we do individual mealplans, and this is one of the many recipe's we have here...

Keep the faith

==>bootcamp<==

No comments:

Post a Comment